Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Fun! -- We wish we had a POOL!

Ok for all of you who know, we are still working on our floors. My kids have had to either stay up stairs or go out side! Kinda hard with 5 kids. I have tried to get out and have some movie, shopping, museum fun -- but with Rowdy, it can get a little difficult, but needles to say we have had some fun days. Here are a few of the fun things we have been doing.

SLIP -N-SLIDE



SHOPPING & DINNER


QUAD & SANDRAIL (can you believe I let my husband take the baby?)






Loves to Ride!
Hates to wait for his turn! (ha ha)



3 comments:

Stacy G. Anderson said...

Andi!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

I can't wait to see you guys in Nov.

Stacy

Cheri said...

Hey girl.... love the quads!! We just went camping for a week with quads and a Rhino ... it was a BLAST!

Like you said ... We have GOT to get together!! Call me!

Abby said...

Hi Andi,

This is Abby, Amy's sister. Hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! They sure are a good looking bunch. Especially Carson, she really is a beautiful young woman.