Sunday, December 27, 2009

So Far Behind - Merry Christmas


I just looked at the date of my last blog entry . . . I can't believe how far behind I am. I printed out last years blog on blog4print. I loved it!!!! I really wanted to make sure I never fall behind. It is such a great journal! Today I spent the whole time updating all my pics and getting them ready to upload.

Anyway - Christmas was great! I enjoyed this year so much! Merry Christmas. I appreciate so much the people in my life that uplift our family . . . uplift my children . . . .I appreciate so much the people in my life that want nothing but the best for us. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Alli Hunter said...

Andi, I super loved your Christmas card!! I wish you lived closer to give me some tips on digital scrapbooking. I'm trying to get into it a little, but I'm so not creative. Anyway, glad you had a merry Christmas, keep in touch! -Alli