Friday, May 8, 2009

Tender Moments!


Today . . . Rowdy was being so cute! I had someone stop by the house for some work. Rowdy just keep being so cute and he started to get really worked up. After the gal left, he was running really fast and fell. He was crying. I went over to him and picked him up and hugged him in the hallway. We have this really great Christ picture by Del Parson's that we bought through Raymond Designs. Rowdy saw the picture and IMMEDIATELY stopped crying. He pointed to Christ and started to laugh, smile, and giggle. He touched the picture of Christ and kept saying something that I couldn't understand but it was clear that he knew what he was saying. . . . I could feel a piece of heaven in my home at that moment. I could feel the love that our Savior had for my son. It felt even better then if it had been for me . . . because I love my son, and it feels so good to have someone else see their potential and greatness that I see. I appreciated that tender moment that I had with my son, who is a child of God. I loved how inherently Rowdy knew who is his Savior who loves him.

No comments: