Monday, November 3, 2008

Get ready to VOTE


Over the weekend, our family has been watching the HBO movie miniseries  "John Adams" - - This movie was so good.  It really help put things into perspective what our Founding Fathers sacrificed for our freedom and constitution.  I love those men and their families.  I appreciate everything they did for us.  When I vote tomorrow - I will think of them and what it meant to everyone to have a free country that I now enjoy.  If any of you want to borrow this DVD - let me know (It's really long!)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm commenting on your earlier post but I love everything you posted about 102. I wrote a post about it for my blog and then ended up deleting it because I didn't like how I wrote it. I'm so thrilled that all 3 states passed this prop that had it on the ballot. I was shocked that CA passed prop 8...but a good shock. Miracles can still happen.

Sashay~Vanessa said...

Hey there. How are you.
I am having a boutique in my house thur,fri, and Sat from 10-4pm each day I did not have your e-mail so I thought I would send you a message on your blog there will be GREAT sales. Invite all your friends.
Love
Vanessa
4165 E Page Ave
Gilbert Az 82234
602-758-0334